Housing & Property
Do you own or rent property in North Carolina? Find resources for tenants and landlords, homeowners, developers, and more.
Find information about public housing, rental assistance programs, emergency housing, and other state resources to help you find safe and secure shelter.
Landlords & Tenants
Research common issues among landlords, tenants, and general information regarding rented properties.
State Property & Surplus
State Surplus is the seller of all surplus supplies, materials, and equipment owned by the State of North Carolina. Funds from the sale are returned to the State’s budget. You may be interested in purchasing some of this property and we want your business!
Unclaimed property consists of bank accounts, wages, utility deposits, insurance policy proceeds, stocks, bonds, and contents of safe deposit boxes that typically have been abandoned for one to five years.
- All NC State Government Services
- North Carolina Judicial Branch
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- North Carolina Department of Administration
- North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
- North Carolina Secretary of State
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety