The State of North Carolina websites are using Google Translate tool for assistance of limited English-speaking users.
- Google Translate is a third-party service provided by Google and performs all translations directly and dynamically.
- NC.gov has no control over the features, functions or performance of the Google Translate service.
- The automated translations should not be considered exact and used only as an approximation of the original English language content.
- NC.gov does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information translated.
- Some items cannot be translated, including but not limited to image buttons, drop-down menus, graphics, photos, or portable document formats (PDFs).
- NC.gov does not directly endorse Google Translate or imply that it is the only language translation solution available to users.
Unless otherwise noted on an individual document, the state of North Carolina grants permission to copy and distribute non-image files, documents, and information for non-commercial use, provided they are copied and distributed without alteration.
Photos and other images appearing on our websites have been purchased with a license for limited use. Use of any photos or images appearing on any state website is strictly prohibited.