Donate to Hurricane Recovery

Services and Information: Courts and Justice

Courts and Justice

Online service available




45 services found


Courts and Justice, Health

Learn how North Carolina communities are addressing the Opioid Epidemic. Find helpful resources for fighting the crisis.

Prisoner Data

Courts and Justice, Crime and Criminals

Online query tool for prison, probation, and parole that provides custom statistical reports about the North Carolina offender population.


Courts and Justice, Crime and Criminals

Locate a state prison, learn about visitation, health and education services, and programming in prisons. Learn about the death penalty in North Carolina.

Report Human Trafficking

Courts and Justice, Law Enforcement

Learn about Human Trafficking and report suspected cases.

Sex Offender Registry

Courts and Justice, Crime and Criminals

See if registered sex offenders live nearby.

State Highway Patrol

Courts and Justice, Law Enforcement

The North Carolina State Highway Patrol's primary mission is to reduce collisions and make the highways of North Carolina as safe as possible. The State Highway Patrol has more than 1,600 troopers who cover 78,000 miles of North Carolina roadways, more than any other state except Texas. In addition to enforcing the state's traffic laws, state troopers also guide traffic during hurricane evacuations, re-route traffic around hazardous chemical spills, and they stand ready, should any act of terrorism occur.