Services and Information: Consumer and Housing

Consumer and Housing

Online service available




40 services found

Unclaimed Property Search

Consumer and Housing, Consumer Protection

Reclaim what's yours. Unclaimed property consists of bank accounts, wages, utility deposits, insurance policy proceeds, stocks, bonds, and contents of safe deposit boxes that typically have been abandoned for one to five years.

Utility Complaint Investigation

Consumer and Housing, Consumer Protection

If you have complaints against electric, water/sewer, gas, moving companies, telecommunications, you can address them to the Public Staff of the State Utilities Commission Complaints may involve payment arrangements, billing disputes, deposits, service quality, unauthorized changes in communication services (such as "slamming), unauthorized charges for communications services (called "cramming"), and more.

Veterans Service Locator

Consumer and Housing, Housing

Veterans can find local services for employment, housing, health care, education and more.