- Contact a State Representative
- Contact a State Senator
- Contact the Governor's Office
- Governor's Cabinet
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Courts (local trial courts)
- Children's Developmental Service Agencies (CDSAs)
- Child Support Enforcement Offices
- Community Colleges
- County Boards of Elections
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Displaced Homemakers Program Directory
- Early Intervention Programs for Children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Employment Security Offices
- Health Departments
- Local Boards of Health
- Local Management Entities for Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services
- Motor Vehicle Offices
- Police Departments
- Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Regional Offices
- Sheriff's Offices
- Social Services, County Departments of
- State Bureau of Investigation District Offices
- Taxpayer Service Centers
- Vocational Rehabilitation Local Offices
- Business Link N.C.: Help with your business: 1-800-228-8443. BLNC.gov Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Consumer Protection: Help with questionable health products, unwanted telemarketing calls, credit repair scams, and home repair rip offs: 1-877-566-7226.
- Driver’s License and Car Registration Hotline: Division of Motor Vehicles: 919-715-7000.
- Insurance Helpline: Questions or complaints about auto, health, homeowner, life and business insurance: 1-800-546-5664, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- VisitNC: 1-800-VISITNC (1-800-847-4862)