On June 1, 2015, NC.gov was totally revamped: new look, new technology, better experience for site visitors. This is part of the Digital Commons Project, which will bring mobile friendly, modern functionality to all Cabinet state agencies.
Features of NC.gov include:
- The Services and Information Directory is your guide to state government. All services and information the state provides are in 12 easy-to-understand topics. Use the directory to find data, online services, and other useful state resources.
- The Agency Directory is your jumping off point for state government. Departments, divisions, and offices are listed, with contact information, social media and links. Put an acronym or a portion of the name in the “contains” box.
- The Start a Business in North Carolina section is the state’s first primer on meeting state requirements when starting a business. Links to resources for budding entrepreneurs are also provided.
- Keep up with the breaking news from across state government. News releases from many agencies are compiled on the News page.
- The Government section has an Open Government page helps you keep an eye on your state government and understand how it works.
- Search helps you navigate state government, with access to government resources in all state agencies.
Help us continuously improve the site. Use the "How Can We Make this Page Better" link, just above the footer on each page, to let us know what you think.